By Chloé Rada, Senior Marketing Manager - Talent Acquisition
This weekend marks the unofficial end of summer. While you may not pack away your summer whites, there is no doubt fall is in the air with all the back-to-school stories and pictures.
This is a busy time of year for Sodexo Food Service teams as they welcome back students, faculty and administrators in schools and on campuses across the US. We have vast opportunities within Culinary and Food Service Management that allows you to be a leader, manage a business, partner with clients, serve as a mentor and provide quality assurance.
Let’s take a Retail Food Service Manager, for example, in this video!
Proven leaders, with a passion for service, are in demand for areas including health care, senior living, campus and schools, government, corporate services and leisure. Sodexo Retail Food Service Managers keep things exciting in our cafeteria settings through implementing promotions, like Battle of the Chefs, the In my Kitchen series and the award-winning Mindful by Sodexo concept.
Some of the key components to success in this position are
- Focusing on food sales while meeting the demands of healthy yet tastier options
- Showcasing the quality and value of your dining options
- Having the ability to float throughout your facility offering assistance in catering and back-of-the-house tasks
- Displaying superior customer service and excellent cash maintenance
- Liaising with social media marketing lead for their unit (Check out what Northwestern Dining is doing on Facebook)